Every successful business has a system in place to build a flow of qualified prospects. Their growth is not left to chance. Marketing is not conducted on an “as-new-leads-are-needed” basis. New leads are critical because without a steady flow of new prospects sales become erratic and unpredictable, financial planning falls apart and the survival of the business is jeopardized. For over 22 years, Texas Business Leads has been a proven, trusted, reliable source of ongoing business leads. We’ve helped over 500 businesses throughout the world expand, serving up over 2,500,000 leads. Our customers include everyone from small business owners to large telemarketers.
Experience and Industry Knowledge You Can Trust
For over two decades, we’ve studied the industry, monitored the trends and refined our tools. We’ve earned our reputation of being a premier lead generation service for those looking to do business in the state of Texas. You pick the cadence – weekly or monthly. You choose your targets, drilling down, if you desire, by industry, location and type of business. We offer business-to-business leads. Within 24 hours of signing up, you’ll receive your first report. Getting started is easy. Visit our pricing and order form page to begin. It takes less than five minutes to sign up. And, if you’re looking for some guidance, we’re here to help.
Our service offering includes:
Weekly New Texas Business Leads
Prospecting is a numbers game. To gain more sales you need to have a constant pipeline of new business leads to find potential clientele. At Texas Business Leads we understand how critical a dependable, ongoing supply of leads can be. To this end, our weekly clients receive a fresh list of leads every Monday. Our standard weekly new leads are pulled based on telephone area code. For our non-targeted, large volume telemarketers, full-state lists are available, averaging 3,000 new leads per week.
At Texas Business Leads, there are no long-term commitments. Though we’re confident the results you get from our leads will convince you to continue, you can cancel at any time.
Aged Texas Business Leads
Aged leads are sales leads that result from a potential customer filling out an online or paper form indicating a degree of interest in a product. The lead isn’t closed during a defined period of time by the original business who captured the initial lead. At Texas Business Leads we offer packaged 90-day aged leads. In many industries, especially those where consumers spend a large amount of time researching options before buying, these aged leads are rich with opportunity. Costing less than new leads, aged leads are an affordable, savvy way to consistently feed in fresh sales funnel leads. Businesses in web development, furniture rental, vending services and insurance, just to name a few, have found aged leads to be a valuable part of their sales lead marketing strategy. Contact us today to learn more about our aged leads offerings.
Custom Texas Business Leads
We understand some businesses are in need of more defined lead generation. Niche businesses have niche lead needs and some clients seek to explore various targeted marketing strategies. For this reason, in addition to Texas area code grouping, we also offer weekly lead mining through several thoughtful segmented approaches, including:
- by zip code, to zone into hot areas of enterprise
- by county, which can be especially helpful to those with rep assigned territories or franchise-restricted markets
- by type of business using the NAICS Census Bureau system, ideal for focused industry penetration
- by date of business startup, which is a great tool for those offering new business services
Specialized Texas Reports
Texas Business Leads can deliver a number of specialized custom reports. Designed around some of the most common needs, these targeted leads lists enable our clients to zone in on specific customers. These leads will be delivered weekly, so you can be assured you’re getting the most current list of opportunity. Though not exhaustive, our specialized lead reporting offering includes the following options:
- All beauty salons, barber shops, tanning and tattoo salons in the state.
- All garages, auto repair, mechanical repair.
- All contractors, remodelers, oil field related.
- All professional offices, physicians, dentist, attorneys, administrative services.
- Every new restaurant, bar, eating establishment in the state.
- Every new convenience store in the state.
- All new businesses with start-up dates more than 30 days in the future.
- All new businesses north of I-30, east of Irving, west of Mesquite, south of Lewisville, etc.
- The 10 most business-active zip codes in Dallas, Ft Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston
We’ve also developed some effective lead query bundles with our business owners in mind. These include:
- The Texas Soon-To-Open Report. A weekly report of all new business openings in Texas from the date of the report to 90 days in the future. This report averages 750 to 1000 new Texas leads every Monday by noon with phone numbers, address, type of business descriptor, NAICS code and opening date. This report is also available in several Texas geographically significant breakdowns.
- The Texas Construction Report. This custom report targets all contractors in the state. All trades are listed. Construction site location is provided, as well as all contact info, the type of contractor specialty and the business opening date. This report averages 150 to 175 new prospects weekly.
- The Texas Medical Report. This report captures new physicians and other medical service professionals opening their doors in the next 90 days. It includes hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, dialysis centers, walk-in medical service providers, rehabilitation and physical therapy providers and more. Your weekly report will reflect all the newest information available.
- Key Business Sector Reports. We offer several geographically significant business lead reports, including reports for the greater Houston and Austin areas and the North DFW market. Producing on average greater than 250 new leads a week, these reports enable our clients to make introductions and engage in follow-up inorder to build a future business relationship.
Visit our Specialized Reports page for a complete list of our current offerings. Don’t see what you need? Let’s discuss your specific needs – contact us today.
Knowledgeable Customer Support
Professional, informed customer support is what sets us apart. We work day-in-and-day-out with the best business development professionals to create our targeted leads lists. We look forward to showing you what systematic qualified lead marketing can do for your business. Click here for a free sample leads list for you business, and visit our pricing and order from page to sign up. We’re here to help. Contact us today to discuss any specific needs of your business.
Don’t leave potential on the table. You’ve got business waiting. We’ve got the tools you need to take your business to the next level. And, we can’t wait to watch you grow!